Friday, February 29, 2008

-Video Project Topic-

Music seems to be a common factor in every one's lives nowadays. No matter our background we all have tunes we tend to listen to when we're stressed out and need to relax a bit. Over the years, the method of listening to our music on-the-go has changed tremendously. Around the time I was very young, I could remember the Walkman was a hot gadget that allowed people to listen to tapes on the go. Of course like all young kids do, I broke mine within a couple weeks, and didn't miss it too much.

Now with modern technology and creative engineers, music can be carried in large quantity, but is encased in a sleek compact player known as the iPod. What made me choose the iPod was it's popularity in almost every age group, household, or just flat out setting I've been in. After being on my third iPod myself, I figured it to be something to research on and see where this product came from and possibly see where it could be going.

No comments: